Science Book a Day 10 Most Popular Books in February 2018
- Genetics: Analysis and Principles
- The Man Who Fed the World: Nobel Peace Prize Laureate Norman Borlaug and His Battle to End World Hunger
- Systema Naturae
- The Origins of Genome Architecture
- Crop Yields and Global Food Security: will yield increase continue to feed the world?
- Our Final Invention: Artificial Intelligence and the End of the Human Era
- The Value of Believing in Yourself: The Story of Louis Pasteur
- How Dogs Love Us: A Neuroscientist and His Adopted Dog Decode the Canine Brain
- Patterns in Nature: Why the Natural World Looks the Way It Does
- Plagues: The Microscopic Battlefield
The second month for 2018 was dominated by genetics and agricultural titles. But last month focused on featured titles of Patterns in Nature and the great comic-book Plagues.
Make sure you check em out! 🙂