- Genetics: Analysis and Principles
- Systema Naturae
- The Origins of Genome Architecture
- Crop Yields and Global Food Security: will yield increase continue to feed the world?
- The Human Genome: Book of Essential Knowledge
- The Man Who Fed the World: Nobel Peace Prize Laureate Norman Borlaug and His Battle to End World Hunger
- The Other Einstein: A Novel
- In the Light of Science: Our Ancient Quest for Knowledge and the Measure of Modern Physics
- Elephant Company: The Inspiring Story of an Unlikely Hero and the Animals Who Helped Him Save Lives in World War II
- Our Final Invention: Artificial Intelligence and the End of the Human Era
The first month for 2018 was dominated by genetics and agricultural titles. The Other Einstein and In the Light of Science were new titles last month alongside old favourite Our Final Invention and Elephant Company.
Make sure you check em out! 🙂