Science Book a Day 10 Most Popular Books in December 2017
- Genetics: Analysis and Principles
- The Origins of Genome Architecture
- Systema Naturae
- Crop Yields and Global Food Security: will yield increase continue to feed the world?
- The Man Who Fed the World: Nobel Peace Prize Laureate Norman Borlaug and His Battle to End World Hunger
- Frankenstein: Annotated for Scientists, Engineers, and Creators of All Kinds
- The Human Genome: Book of Essential Knowledge
- Feeding the Ten Billion, Plants and Population Growth
- How Dogs Love Us: A Neuroscientist and His Adopted Dog Decode the Canine Brain
The final month for 2017 was dominated by genetics and agricultural titles. Some nice additions to the monthly review were Frankenstein: Annotated for Scientists, Engineers, and Creators of All Kinds, which gives great insight into this classic; and Botanicum, a beautiful book, featuring drawings of plants.
Make sure you check em out! 🙂