Science Book a Day 10 Most Popular Books in November 2017
- Genetics: Analysis and Principles
- Systema Naturae
- The Story of Earth: The First 4.5 Billion Years, from Stardust to Living Planet
- The Origins of Genome Architecture
- Dogs: From Predator to Protector
- The Man Who Fed the World: Nobel Peace Prize Laureate Norman Borlaug and His Battle to End World Hunger
- How Dogs Love Us: A Neuroscientist and His Adopted Dog Decode the Canine Brain
- Crop Yields and Global Food Security: will yield increase continue to feed the world?
- The Human Genome: Book of Essential Knowledge
- The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks
I thought I’d better get this out before the end of 2017. These were the 10 most viewed books on Science Book a Day in November 2017. This is a nice range of books, including genetics, dogs, and crops. Nice to see renewed interest in The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks.
Make sure you check em out! 🙂