Science Book a Day 10 Most Popular Books in October 2017
- Genetics: Analysis and Principles
- The Story of Earth: The First 4.5 Billion Years, from Stardust to Living Planet
- Systema Naturae
- The Origins of Genome Architecture
- The Human Genome: Book of Essential Knowledge
- Crop Yields and Global Food Security: will yield increase continue to feed the world?
- The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks
- The Man Who Fed the World: Nobel Peace Prize Laureate Norman Borlaug and His Battle to End World Hunger
- How Dogs Love Us: A Neuroscientist and His Adopted Dog Decode the Canine Brain
- Rosalind Franklin: The Dark Lady of DNA
The most popular books of October on Science Book a Day largely revolved around the genetics and agriculture. But welcome resurgences for The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks and Rosalind Franklin: The Dark Lady of DNA.
Make sure you check them out!