Science Book a Day 10 Most Popular Books in May 2017
- Systema Naturae
- Option B: Facing Adversity, Building Resilience and Finding Joy
- The Story of Earth: The First 4.5 Billion Years, from Stardust to Living Planet
- How Dogs Love Us: A Neuroscientist and His Adopted Dog Decode the Canine Brain
- The Human Genome: Book of Essential Knowledge
- Crop Yields and Global Food Security: will yield increase continue to feed the world?
- Thinking Like a Phage: The Genius of the Viruses That Infect Bacteria and Archaea
- The Selfish Gene
- The Origins of Genome Architecture
- The Man Who Fed the World: Nobel Peace Prize Laureate Norman Borlaug and His Battle to End World Hunger
This month has seen a number of new titles enter the top 10. Option B is a book about overcoming adversity, such as the unexpected death of Sanberg’s husband. Thinking like a Phage is a great new book looking the workings of our inner world.
Make sure you check them out.