Science Book a Day 10 Most Popular Books in February 2017
- In Praise of Imperfection: My Life and Work
- The Story of Earth: The First 4.5 Billion Years, from Stardust to Living Planet
- The Human Genome: Book of Essential Knowledge
- Our Final Invention: Artificial Intelligence and the End of the Human Era
- Rosalind Franklin: The Dark Lady of DNA
- Feeding the Ten Billion, Plants and Population Growth
- Too Much Information
- Newton’s Football: The Science Behind America’s Game
- The Man Who Fed the World: Nobel Peace Prize Laureate Norman Borlaug and His Battle to End World Hunger
- Crop Yields and Global Food Security: will yield increase continue to feed the world?
There was a huge change of the Top 10 from January to February. Rita Levi-Montalcini’s autobiography, In Praise of Imperfection came out of nowhere to take the top spot, science thriller Too Much Information and Newton’s Football fired the imagination and a continued interest in Agricultural Science continued strongly. I look forward to seeing what March has in store for us!
Make sure you check them out.