Science Book a Day 10 Most Popular Books in June 2016
- The Story of Earth: The First 4.5 Billion Years, from Stardust to Living Planet
- Systema Naturae
- Phasmid: Saving the Lord Howe Island Stick Insect
- Meet Your Happy Chemicals: Dopamine, Endorphin, Oxytocin, Serotonin
- The Man Who Fed the World: Nobel Peace Prize Laureate Norman Borlaug and His Battle to End World Hunger
- Goldilocks and the Water Bears: The Search for Life in the Universe
- The Selfish Gene
- Big Data: Does Size Matter?
- Soccermatics: Mathematical Adventures in the Beautiful Game
- Imagining the Future: Invisibility, Immortality and 40 Other Incredible Ideas
In June 2016 the top 10 books featured on the list have taken a big change. Our consistent favourites of Systema Naturae, The Story of Earth and Meet your Happy Chemicals have remained at the top, but a number of new books, including 4 books from our Monthly Giveaways (Phasmid, Goldilocks and the Water Bears, Big Data and Imagining the Future) have joined our list. Soccermatics continues on the list with old favourite, The Selfish Gene.
Make sure you check them out.