Science Book a Day 10 Most Popular Books in November 2015
- Systema Naturae
- The Story of Earth: The First 4.5 Billion Years, from Stardust to Living Planet
- Being Mortal: Medicine and What Matters in the End
- The Joy of x: A Guided Tour of Math, from One to Infinity
- How Dogs Love Us: A Neuroscientist and His Adopted Dog Decode the Canine Brain
- The Chimp and the River: How AIDS Emerged from an African Forest
- The Man Who Fed the World: Nobel Peace Prize Laureate Norman Borlaug and His Battle to End World Hunger
- Our Final Invention: Artificial Intelligence and the End of the Human Era
- Meet Your Happy Chemicals: Dopamine, Endorphin, Oxytocin, Serotonin
- What Is the World Made Of? All About Solids, Liquids, and Gases
It must be the busy time of year which let me forget to put up my list of the 10 most popular books on SBAD from the previous month. Here they are.
November’s 10 most popular books of the month saw a number of new entries. Moving into the top 10 was The Joy of x which won the Euler Prize in 2014. The Man who Fed the World showed some interest and the The Story of Earth and Being Mortal leapt into the top 10 after sitting around in the top 20 for the last little while. As always, our favourites were swapping around the top 10, but who knows what will happen as we move into 2016!
Make sure you check them out. 🙂