Science Book a Day 10 Most Popular Books in August 2017
- The Story of Earth: The First 4.5 Billion Years, from Stardust to Living Planet
- The Origins of Genome Architecture
- Systema Naturae
- The Human Genome: Book of Essential Knowledge
- Science in the Soul: Selected Writings of a Passionate Rationalist
- Crop Yields and Global Food Security: will yield increase continue to feed the world?
- Next: A Novel
- Our Final Invention: Artificial Intelligence and the End of the Human Era
- The Oxford Illustrated History of Science
- The Selfish Gene
Last month’s round-up of the most viewed books highlights the continued interest in genetics, with particular interest in Richard Dawkins with The Selfish Gene and Science in the Soul. A new showing by the great new book The Oxford Illustrated History of Science which is worth a look.
Make sure you check em out! 🙂