Science Book a Day 10 Most Popular Books in July 2017
- The Story of Earth: The First 4.5 Billion Years, from Stardust to Living Planet
- The Origins of Genome Architecture
- The Human Genome: Book of Essential Knowledge
- Systema Naturae
- Crop Yields and Global Food Security: will yield increase continue to feed the world?
- Our Final Invention: Artificial Intelligence and the End of the Human Era
- How Dogs Love Us: A Neuroscientist and His Adopted Dog Decode the Canine Brain
- The Value of Believing in Yourself: The Story of Louis Pasteur
- The Man Who Fed the World: Nobel Peace Prize Laureate Norman Borlaug and His Battle to End World Hunger
- Feeding the Ten Billion, Plants and Population Growth
July was an unusual month. Typically a few new titles get into the Top 10 in a wave of interest, to slip down the list the following month. But in July it was only old favourites that inhabited the Top 10. They have all been well represented over the last few months so are definitely worth reading.
Make sure you check them out.