Science Book a Day 10 Most Popular Books in April 2017
- Systema Naturae
- The Human Genome: Book of Essential Knowledge
- The Story of Earth: The First 4.5 Billion Years, from Stardust to Living Planet
- The Selfish Gene
- Crop Yields and Global Food Security: will yield increase continue to feed the world?
- How Dogs Love Us: A Neuroscientist and His Adopted Dog Decode the Canine Brain
- Human Anatomy: Depicting the Body from the Renaissance to Today
- Sea Otter Heroes: The Predators That Saved an Ecosystem
- Rosalind Franklin: The Dark Lady of DNA
- The Guild Handbook of Scientific Illustration
Last month a number of our regular titles led the list, but new titles Human Anatomy and Sea Otter Heroes made it to the lower end of the Top 10.
Make sure you check them out.