Science Book a Day 10 Most Popular Books in March 2017
- The Story of Earth: The First 4.5 Billion Years, from Stardust to Living Planet
- Systema Naturae
- The Nature Fix: Why Nature Makes us Happier, Healthier, and More Creative
- The Human Genome: Book of Essential Knowledge
- In Praise of Imperfection: My Life and Work
- The Imagineers of War: The untold story of DARPA, the Pentagon Agency that changed the world
- Our Final Invention: Artificial Intelligence and the End of the Human Era
- Crop Yields and Global Food Security: will yield increase continue to feed the world?
- The Man Who Fed the World: Nobel Peace Prize Laureate Norman Borlaug and His Battle to End World Hunger
- The Selfish Gene
Last month saw a bit of change in the Top 10 books. With new titles in the list such as The Nature Fix and The Imagineers of War coming to the list and a changeover between high fliers in the Top 10 and the broader stalwarts of the Top 20.
Make sure you check them out.