Science Book a Day 10 Most Popular Books in January 2017
- The Story of Earth: The First 4.5 Billion Years, from Stardust to Living Planet
- Systema Naturae
- The Telomere Effect: A Revolutionary Approach to Living Younger, Healthier, Longer
- The Human Genome: Book of Essential Knowledge
- Against Empathy: The Case for Rational Compassion
- Crop Yields and Global Food Security: will yield increase continue to feed the world?
- Our Final Invention: Artificial Intelligence and the End of the Human Era
- How Dogs Love Us: A Neuroscientist and His Adopted Dog Decode the Canine Brain
- The Case Against Sugar
- Rosalind Franklin: The Dark Lady of DNA
In our first summary of Top 10 Books for 2017 a number of new titles hit the list. These include The Telomere Effect which was co-written by Nobel Laureate, Elizabeth Blackburn; Against Empathy which is an interesting examination of empathy and whether there are other ways to consider the world; and The Case Against Sugar which examines those who support the keeping of sugar in our diet and the reasons for it. Of course our regulars return to the list for the start of the year!
Make sure you check them out.