Science Book a Day 10 Most Popular Books in December 2016
- How Dogs Love Us: A Neuroscientist and His Adopted Dog Decode the Canine Brain
- The Story of Earth: The First 4.5 Billion Years, from Stardust to Living Planet
- Thank You for Being Late: An Optimist’s Guide to Thriving in the Age of Accelerations
- The Human Genome: Book of Essential Knowledge
- The Undoing Project: A Friendship That Changed Our Minds
- Systema Naturae
- Crop Yields and Global Food Security: will yield increase continue to feed the world?
- Wonder Women: 25 Innovators, Inventors, and Trailblazers Who Changed History
- The Man Who Fed the World: Nobel Peace Prize Laureate Norman Borlaug and His Battle to End World Hunger
- The Cold Equations
In December 2016, the favourite How Dogs Love Us remained at No 1 after its continued boost from a curiosity.com article. New books in the top 10 included Thank you for being late, Wonder Women and a book that’s on my reading list for 2017, The Undoing Project from Michael Lewis, the author of Moneyball. Books from 10 Great Books about Agriculture, such as The Man who Fed the World, Crop Yields and Global Food Security continued in the top 10 and the classic The Cold Equations made an appearance.
Make sure you check them out.