Science Book a Day 10 Most Popular Books in November 2016
- How Dogs Love Us: A Neuroscientist and His Adopted Dog Decode the Canine Brain
- The Story of Earth: The First 4.5 Billion Years, from Stardust to Living Planet
- Systema Naturae
- The Human Genome: Book of Essential Knowledge
- The Man Who Fed the World: Nobel Peace Prize Laureate Norman Borlaug and His Battle to End World Hunger
- Crop Yields and Global Food Security: will yield increase continue to feed the world?
- Feeding the Ten Billion, Plants and Population Growth
- The Selfish Gene
- Can You Solve My Problems?: A Casebook of Ingenious, Perplexing and Totally Satisfying Puzzles
- The Value of Believing in Yourself: The Story of Louis Pasteur
In November 2016, the favourite How Dogs Love Us rocketed back up to number 1 after receiving exposure on curiosity.com and linking to our feature. The rest of the top 10 remain the same except for the inclusion of books from 10 Great Books about Agriculture, such as The Man who Fed the World, Crop Yields and Global Food Security and Feeding the Ten Billion. New to the top 10, is Alex Bellos great new book Can you Solve my Problems?.
Make sure you check them out.