Science Book a Day 10 Most Popular Books in September 2016
- The Story of Earth: The First 4.5 Billion Years, from Stardust to Living Planet
- Systema Naturae
- The Human Genome: Book of Essential Knowledge
- The Man Who Fed the World: Nobel Peace Prize Laureate Norman Borlaug and His Battle to End World Hunger
- The Selfish Gene
- Rosalind Franklin: The Dark Lady of DNA
- The Value of Believing in Yourself: The Story of Louis Pasteur
- Fahrenheit 451
- ADHD Nation: Children, Doctors, Big Pharma, and the Making of an American Epidemic
- The Quantum Rules: How the Laws of Physics Explain Love, Success, and Everyday Life
In September 2016 the top 10 books featured titles that have been consistently in the top 10 for the last several months. New titles include The Human Genome and ADHD Nation. The former is a great examination of the research that went into mapping the Human Genome while ADHD Nation is an examination of the many pressures that influenced this disorder.
Make sure you check them out.