Science Book a Day 10 Most Popular Books in July 2016
- The Story of Earth: The First 4.5 Billion Years, from Stardust to Living Planet
- Systema Naturae
- Meet Your Happy Chemicals: Dopamine, Endorphin, Oxytocin, Serotonin
- Rosalind Franklin: The Dark Lady of DNA
- The Selfish Gene
- The Human Genome: Book of Essential Knowledge
- The Value of Believing in Yourself: The Story of Louis Pasteur
- How Dogs Love Us: A Neuroscientist and His Adopted Dog Decode the Canine Brain
- The Voices Within: The History and Science of How We Talk to Ourselves
- The Man Who Fed the World: Nobel Peace Prize Laureate Norman Borlaug and His Battle to End World Hunger
In July 2016 the top 10 books featured on the list have brought up some interesting new titles. Our consistent favourites of Systema Naturae, The Story of Earth and Meet your Happy Chemicals have remained at the top, but some of the other books had a distinct DNA feel including the biography, Rosalind Franklin: The Dark Lady of DNA, The Selfish Gene and The Human Genome. The kid’s biography of Louis Pasteur The Value of Believing in Yourself: The Story of Louis Pasteur came up as an old favourite. How Dogs Love Us made a return to the top 10 alongside new book The Voices Within which I started reading yesterday.
Make sure you check them out.