Science Book a Day Interviews 11-20
To celebrate getting to 50 Interviews for Science Book a Day, I’m highlighting the 50 authors/illustrators we’ve covered over the last 8 months. It’s sort of like one of those flash-back episodes from a TV series!
11. Mike McRae, author of Tribal Science: Brains, Beliefs and Bad Ideas
12. Ranjana Srivastava, author of Dying For a Chat: The Communication Breakdown between Doctors and Patients
13. Martin Kemp, author of The Human Animal in Western Art and Science
14. M Joan Dawson, author of Paul Lauterbur and the Invention of MRI
15. Mike Brown, author of How I Killed Pluto and Why It Had It Coming
16. Bernd Heinrich, author of Mind of the Raven: Investigations and Adventures with Wolf-Birds
17. Andrea Beaty, author of Rosie Revere, Engineer
18. The Hader Connection, caretakers of the Hader’s work, including The Big Snow
19. George D Morgan, author of Rocket Girl: The Story of Mary Sherman Morgan, America’s First Female Rocket Scientist
20. Tom Jackson, author of Micro Monsters : Creatures That Live on Your Skin, in Your Hair, and in Your Home!