Science Book a Day 10 Most Popular Books in October 2016
- The Story of Earth: The First 4.5 Billion Years, from Stardust to Living Planet
- Systema Naturae
- How Dogs Love Us: A Neuroscientist and His Adopted Dog Decode the Canine Brain
- The Human Genome: Book of Essential Knowledge
- The Improbable Primate: How Water Shaped Human Evolution
- The Selfish Gene
- Gray’s Anatomy
- The Hidden Life of Trees: What They Feel, How They Communicate—Discoveries From a Secret World
- The Value of Believing in Yourself: The Story of Louis Pasteur
- Rosalind Franklin: The Dark Lady of DNA
In October 2016 the top 10 books saw the return of How Dogs Love Us which has been the most popular book of our blog for a couple of years. Nice to see it in the top 10 again! New books of The Improbable Primate and The Hidden Life of Trees and old classic Gray’s Anatomy have added a bit of colour to the regulars of our top 10.
Make sure you check them out.