Science Book a Day 10 Most Popular Books in August 2016
- The Story of Earth: The First 4.5 Billion Years, from Stardust to Living Planet
- Systema Naturae
- Rosalind Franklin: The Dark Lady of DNA
- The Selfish Gene
- Our Final Invention: Artificial Intelligence and the End of the Human Era
- The Value of Believing in Yourself: The Story of Louis Pasteur
- Arrival of the Fittest: Solving Evolution’s Greatest Puzzle
- Meet Your Happy Chemicals: Dopamine, Endorphin, Oxytocin, Serotonin
- Algorithms to Live By: The Computer Science of Human Decisions
- The Principles of Quantum Mechanics
In August 2016 the top 10 books featured on the list have brought up some interesting new titles. Our regular favourites are at the top with a strong representation by The Story of Earth, followed by the regular favourites of the last few months – Systema Naturae, Meet your Happy Chemicals, Rosalind Franklin: The Dark Lady of DNA, The and Selfish Gene. A continued unexpected favourite is the kid’s biography of Louis Pasteur The Value of Believing in Yourself: The Story of Louis Pasteur. Some new entries include Arrival of the Fittest, Algorithms to Live By and Paul Dirac’s classic – The Principles of Quantum Mechanics.
Make sure you check them out.