Science Book a Day 10 Most Popular Books in March 2016
- The Chimp and the River: How AIDS Emerged from an African Forest
- Fahrenheit 451
- Meet Your Happy Chemicals: Dopamine, Endorphin, Oxytocin, Serotonin
- The Story of Earth: The First 4.5 Billion Years, from Stardust to Living Planet
- Systema Naturae
- 5 Questions: Science and Religion
- Our Final Invention: Artificial Intelligence and the End of the Human Era
- Habits of a Happy Brain: Retrain Your Brain to Boost Your Serotonin, Dopamine, Oxytocin, & Endorphin Levels
- The Selfish Gene
- How Dogs Love Us: A Neuroscientist and His Adopted Dog Decode the Canine Brain
On this month’s list, the top 5 books have done a shuffle since last month. Gregg Caruson’s 5 Questions: Science and Religion is the only new comer with Habits of a Happy Brain continuing its presence on the list after being featured in our ‘monthly giveaways’ at the start o the year.
Make sure you check them out.