Science Book a Day 10 Most Popular Books in December 2015
- The Story of Earth: The First 4.5 Billion Years, from Stardust to Living Planet
- Our Final Invention: Artificial Intelligence and the End of the Human Era
- Chance: The science and secrets of luck, randomness and probability
- Systema Naturae
- The Poetry of Science: The Poetry Friday Anthology for Science for KIDS
- Meet Your Happy Chemicals: Dopamine, Endorphin, Oxytocin, Serotonin
- The Periodic Table: Elements with Style!
- How Dogs Love Us: A Neuroscientist and His Adopted Dog Decode the Canine Brain
- Fahrenheit 451
- The Selfish Gene
December’s 10 most popular books of the month saw the continuation of some old favourites, but the rise of some new titles. The Poetry of Science was featured as our monthly-giveaway which saw a buzz of activity with many readers going into the draw. Chance from the crew at New Scientist had a lot of interest, perhaps in time for the Christmas rush. And Basher’s The Periodic Table got some clicks followed by the return of the classics Fahrenheit 451 and The Selfish Gene.
Make sure you check them out. 🙂