- How Dogs Love Us: A Neuroscientist and His Adopted Dog Decode the Canine Brain
- Meet Your Happy Chemicals: Dopamine, Endorphin, Oxytocin, Serotonin
- Our Final Invention: Artificial Intelligence and the End of the Human Era
- Micro Monsters : Creatures That Live on Your Skin, in Your Hair, and in Your Home!
- Confessions of a Sociopath: A Life Spent Hiding in Plain Sight
- The Squid, the Vibrio & the Moon
- The Collapse of Western Civilization: A View from the Future
- Systema Naturae
- The Selfish Gene
- Perv: The Sexual Deviant in All of Us
This is the list for the most popular books on Science Book a Day for the last quarter. How Dogs Love Us was a sleeping dog for the last quarter, until a few weeks ago when the book was featured on Cesar Milan’s website with a link to this little blog, where it surged back up the chart. New to the list are Confessions of a Sociopath, The Collapse of Western Civilization, The Selfish Gene and Perv. It’s nice to see System Naturae continue to be in the most popular books alongside modern classic – The Selfish Gene. Make sure you check them all out.
The order of the books is based on the number of views between June and August 2014.