- Disease-Proof: The Remarkable Truth About What Makes Us Well
- Meet Your Happy Chemicals: Dopamine, Endorphin, Oxytocin, Serotonin
- How Dogs Love Us: A Neuroscientist and His Adopted Dog Decode the Canine Brain
- Micro Monsters : Creatures That Live on Your Skin, in Your Hair, and in Your Home!
- Systema Naturae
- Our Final Invention: Artificial Intelligence and the End of the Human Era
- What Is the World Made Of? All About Solids, Liquids, and Gases
- The Squid, the Vibrio & the Moon
- Infinitesimal: How a Dangerous Mathematical Theory Shaped the Modern World
- Subliminal: How Your Unconscious Mind Rules Your Behavior
While I’ve recently listed the most popular books of 2013-2014, but I do like to list the most popular books for each quarter. This shows how trends change and which new books have turned up on the SBAD blog. A very popular book was by Disease-Proof by David L Katz which rocketed to the top of the quarterly list and the yearly list! Following close behind was the very popular Systema Naturae by Carole Linnaei (published in 1735) which is the first example of a classic book to have risen to the lists. Perhaps it’s been prescribed as a text book?? The list has been rounded out by newcomers – The Squid, the Vibrio & the Moon, Infinitesimal and Subliminal. Make sure you check them all out.
The order of the books is based on the number of views within March-May 2014.