Science Book a Day has been going for 9 months and has listed over 270 books in this short amount of time. These are the Top 10 books that people have looked at over the last 3 months. Check em out!
- Our Final Invention: Artificial Intelligence and the End of the Human Era
- How Dogs Love Us: A Neuroscientist and His Adopted Dog Decode the Canine Brain
- Meet Your Happy Chemicals: Dopamine, Endorphin, Oxytocin, Serotonin
- The Smartest Kids in the World: And How They Got That Way
- The Simpsons and Their Mathematical Secrets
- Data Visualization: A Successful Design Process
- 1001 Inventions that Changed the World
- How to Cool the Planet: Geoengineering and the Audacious Quest to Fix Earth’s Climate
- Micro Monsters : Creatures That Live on Your Skin, in Your Hair, and in Your Home!
- What Is the World Made Of? All About Solids, Liquids, and Gases