Science Book a Day 10 Most Popular Books in June 2017
- The Story of Earth: The First 4.5 Billion Years, from Stardust to Living Planet
- The Origins of Genome Architecture
- Systema Naturae
- The Human Genome: Book of Essential Knowledge
- Crop Yields and Global Food Security: will yield increase continue to feed the world?
- How Dogs Love Us: A Neuroscientist and His Adopted Dog Decode the Canine Brain
- The Man Who Fed the World: Nobel Peace Prize Laureate Norman Borlaug and His Battle to End World Hunger
- How Emotions Are Made: The Secret Life of the Brain
- The Boy Who Loved Too Much: A True Story of Pathological Friendliness
- The Interpretation of Dreams
This month it is clear to see the predominance of genetics and agriculture books in the Top 10. The top 7 are a reshuffling of our monthly favourites. However, 8, 9 and 10 demonstrate interest in new psychology books How Emotions are Made and The Boy Who Loved Too Much – of course, this is offset by a classic of psychology, Freud’s The Interpretation of Dreams.
Make sure you check them out.